7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE
The ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People®’ program is a two month, multi-phase program that examines principles of effectiveness that can be applied in order to become more efficient and achieve a balanced life.
You will explore and discuss FranklinCovey’s 7 Habits:
- Habit 1: Be Proactive®
- Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind®
- Habit 3: Put First Things First®
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win®
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand Then to Be Understood®
- Habit 6: Synergize®
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw®
The program is a powerful tool for creating great cultures. As you learn, model, and reinforce the 7 Habits, they create an operating system for effectiveness in your teams and school. When a school intentionally aligns values, behaviours, norms, and systems toward a central strategy, culture becomes a force to drive results.
On completion of the program, you will have the ability to take initiative, lead key priorities and communicate more effectively.
The ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People®’ program program will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
- assess paradigms and align to principles of effectiveness
- assume responsibility, focus, and act on what can be controlled and influenced
- define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work
- prioritise and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies
- collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships
- influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives
- develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders
- increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities.
- Two-month multi-modal program
- FranklinCovey’s 360° Assessment
- Combination of theory and practice
- Reading and reflecting on key ‘think’ pieces
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants in workshops
- Collegiate networking
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All educators, from teachers through to system leaders, and corporate services and school support staff.
Phase 1 – Program Preparation
Phase 2 – 2-day Workshop
Phase 2 – Recognition of Program Completion
Phase 2 – Program Partner Follow Up