7 Habits of Highly Effective People
7 Habits of Highly Effective People® is a three month, multi-phase program that examines principles of effectiveness that can be applied in order to become more efficient and achieve a balanced life. You will explore and discuss FranklinCovey’s 7 Habits:
- Habit 1: Be Proactive®
- Habit 2: Begin With the End in Mind®
- Habit 3: Put First Things First®
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win®
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand Then to Be Understood®
- Habit 6: Synergize®
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw®
The program is a powerful tool for creating great cultures. As you learn, model, and reinforce the 7 Habits, they create an operating system for effectiveness in your teams and school. When a school intentionally aligns values, behaviours, norms, and systems toward a central strategy, culture becomes a force to drive results.
On completion of the program, you will have the ability to take initiative, lead key priorities and communicate more effectively.
You will learn to:
- assess paradigms and align to principles of effectiveness
- assume responsibility, focus, and act on what can be controlled and influenced
- define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work
- prioritise and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies
- collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships
- influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives
- develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders
- increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities.
- Phase 1 – FranklinCovey’s 360° Assessment and Readings
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Recognition of Program Completion
- Phase 4 – Program Partner Follow Up
Suitable for: All educators, from teachers through to system leaders, and corporate services and school support staff.