The Building Trust Masterclass is a highly interactive one-day masterclass for school leaders that focuses on leadership skills to develop trust, credibility and influence in yourself, your teams and your organisation.
Among all the attributes of the greatest leaders of our time, one stands above the rest: They are all highly trusted. You can have a compelling vision, rock-solid strategy, excellent communication skills, innovative insight, and a skilled team, but if people don’t trust you, you will never get the results you want. Leaders who inspire trust garner better output, morale, retention, innovation, loyalty, and revenue, while mistrust fosters skepticism, frustration, low productivity, lost sales, and turnover. Trust affects a leader’s impact and the company’s bottom line more than any other single thing.
The Building Trust masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- The foundations of a high trust organisation and its impact
- The leadership behaviours essential to building and maintaining trust with colleagues
- The steps to create a culture of trust in the workplace including the latest developments in our understanding of neuroscience and emotional intelligence to enhance your leadership and the psychological safety of those you lead
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of building trust
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to effectively build trust
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Welcome & Preparation
$520 + GST = $572.00
Please Select a Cohort below.