COACHING ACCREDITATION PROGRAM
PHASES 1 TO 3
This course provides an extended in-depth local cohort experience with the option to progress to individual coaching credentials. A highly practical and evidence-based coach training and leadership development course that provides deep understanding and development of the three elements of effective coaching.
Around 5000 school staff have already completed this program and have seen the positive effects of coaching impact staff and student well-being and success. The transformational effect of coaching has become a key factor in the way schools engage with their communities.
An optional Intensive Coaching Module (formerly Phase 4) is offered to those who would like to proceed to full Growth Coaching International Coach Accreditation.
The Coaching Accreditation Program (Phases 1-3) is designed to provide:
- Confidence and skill to initiate and lead coaching conversations in a range of context
- Development of coaching as a way of leading
- Enhanced skill in bringing a ‘coaching approach’ to feedback conversations
- Awareness of theoretical perspectives underpinning coaching
- An EMCC Quality Awarded course
- 2x 2-day workshops
- Flexible external learning including phone coaching, readings and workplace coaching practices
- Practice giving feedback and link to coaching
- Build or continue to build a coaching culture in your workplace
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
The Coaching Accreditation Program is suitable for any educational leader who wishes to significantly build coaching skills and develop a solid platform of practical skills, knowledge, models and tools for effective coaching of staff, students and the wider community.
Welcome & Preparation
Workshop 1 (Phase 1)
Practical Application (Phase 2)
Workshop 2 (Phase 3) & Certificate
$2 250 + GST = $2 248.90View Program Flyer
Please Select a Cohort Below