COACHING ACCREDITATION PROGRAM PHASES 1 TO 3
The three-phase Coaching Accreditation Program is a highly practical and evidence-based coach training program for teachers and educational leaders looking to make a positive contribution to professional practice and impact whole-school improvement.
Coaching skills are increasingly recognised as important skills for educational leaders at all levels.
Around 5000 school staff have already completed this program and have seen the positive effects of coaching impact staff and student well-being and success. The transformational effect of coaching has become a key factor in the way schools engage with their communities.
An optional Phase 4 is offered to those who would like to proceed to full Growth Coaching International Coach Accreditation.
The Coaching Accreditation Program (Phases 1-3) is designed to:
- Build confidence and skill to use the GROWTH Coaching System in a range of coaching contexts
- Offer access to GROWTH coaching system resources, tools and techniques
- Share access to the GCI reflective practice supervision process
- Offer an opportunity to proceed smoothly to full accreditation status in Phase 4
- Provide recognised prior learning at certain post-graduate university courses
- 2x 2-day workshops
- Flexible external learning including phone coaching, readings and workplace coaching practices
- Practice giving feedback and link to coaching
- Build or continue to build a coaching culture in your workplace
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
The Coaching Accreditation Program is suitable for any educational leader who wishes to significantly build coaching skills and develop a solid platform of practical skills, knowledge, models and tools for effective coaching of staff, students and the wider community.
Pre-Program – Program Preparation
Phase 1 – 2-day Workshop
Phase 2 – Flexible External Learning
Phase 3 – 2-day Workshop & Recognition of Program Completion