COACHING & MENTORING MASTERCLASS
The ‘Coaching & Mentoring’ masterclass is and engaging one-day face-to-face workshop to enable you to give and receive feedback that inspires others to strengthen their capabilities and competencies.
Coaching is a one-to-one or perhaps group service designed to bring about more effective, healthier organisations. As people responsive to coaching apply their new found skills and techniques to other people in the organisation, improved interaction cascades down the organisation. In schools a variety of coaching models (affiliative, instructional and didactic) along with constructive mentoring enable leaders to offer support based on contextual needs.
The Coaching & Mentoring masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- Coaching and how it can be used to strengthen your ability to lead and manage others
- The coaching skills required for managing a range of personality types
- How to use your coaching skills to support school improvement initiatives
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of coaching and mentoring
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to effectively coach and mentor
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Phase 1 – Program Preparation
Phase 2 – 1-day workshop
Phase 3 – Recognition of Program Completion
$520 + GST = $572.00
Please Select a Cohort below.