COMMUNITY MIDDLE LEADERS PROGRAM
QELi and Matt Waldron of Level Next Leadership are working in partnership to deliver the Community Middle Leaders Program to the community sector.
The Community Middle Leaders Program is designed for leaders who are ready to take the next stretch in their leadership. This program focuses on empowering leaders in our communities to bring their best game through developing skills, knowledge, and confidence to lead and develop others for effective leadership.
The program draws on the latest evidence about effective leadership and will be delivered through an upbeat, encouraging coach-leadership style approach. This program combines face-to-face and online learning to encourage networking and provide the flexibility for self-directed learning.
Through completion of the Community Middle Leaders Program, you will develop the competencies, skills and practices needed to:
- Lead yourself and others better through leveling up your abilities
- Accessing better organisational results through your leadership influence
- Strengthen understanding of leading self and others
- Become more skilled in building relationships and develop trust within your team through authenticity and empowerment
- Gain commitment through the process of influence and engagement
- Apply the leadership integrity mantra of Learn one, Live one, Teach one
Welcome & Preparation
Practical Application 1
Practical Application 2
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Middle Leaders and aspiring Middle Leaders from the community sector.
PROGRAM FLYERView Program Flyer
For distribution within your community group
$1 500.00 + GST = $1,650.00 AUD
This program can be customised to your need upon request – please contact Matt Waldron on email@example.com