The Emotional Intelligence Masterclass is a one-day face-to-face workshop that will take you on a fascinating journey through the different emotions and how they work. It will explore the power of emotions and how you can master your emotions to lead others to be the best they can be.
Emotional intelligence or EI is the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, and those of the people around you. For leaders, having emotional intelligence is essential for success. Emotional intelligence may very well be the line in the sand that separates a “boss” from a true leader. Through emotional intelligence, leaders are able to inspire confidence and motivate others to follow in their footsteps. And, just like any other skill, it can be learned.
The Emotional Intelligence masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- Understand why we have emotions and the science behind how our emotions work
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how emotions can impact on our capacity to lead others
- Relate to and connect with others so to inspire and empower them to be the best they can be
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of emotional intelligence
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to explore the power of emotions and ways you can master your emotions to lead others
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Welcome & Preparation
$520 + GST = $572.00
View Program Flyer
Please Select a Cohort below.