ENHANCING YOUR PARENTING SKILLS WEBINAR SERIES
Building happy and successful families through Emotional Intelligence
PROGRAM OVERVIEWView Webinar Series Flyer
Every parent wants to have confident, resilient and happy children! However, parenting is not an easy task! With all the challenges parents face and expectations they need to meet, parenting can seem to be an overwhelming task at times.
How does emotional intelligence help? Emotions drive most of your decisions, responses and behaviours! The intelligence of managing emotions is heavily linked to the success of number of areas in life including parenting.
Developing EI competencies and modelling them to your child is the most effective way to building your child’s emotional muscle. The program is a series of 4 webinars (weekly), designed to ensure hands-on application of EI in parenting.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
- Parents/ Guardians
Phase 1 – Program Preparation email
Phase 2 – Webinar Series
Phase 3 – Certificate of Completion
THE EMOTIONALLY SELF-AWARE PARENT
The session will provide discussions and tools to help you:
- Learn about EI and why it matters for parenting
- Recognise your parenting style and the driver for it.
- Understand how your style impacts your child (now and in the future)
- Build a stronger relationship with your child that is based on trust.
The session will provide tools to help you develop:
- The habit of self-mastery
- Priority setting for integrity and building trust
- Looking after your resilience while raising the resilient child
SHARPEN YOUR SOCIAL AWARENESS
This session will provide you with practical and simple tools to:
- Learn more about social awareness and why it matters in parenting
- Understand your child’s needs and feelings
- Adjust your style to suit the needs of your child
- Raise an empathetic child
RAISE A LEADER
The session will offer the tools and techniques to help you:
- Empower and influence your child
- Build your child’s self-confidence and problem-solving abilities
- Engage your child in decision making and reaching a common ground
- Build trust for stronger connection with your child
AFAF IBRAHIM, FACILITATOR
Founder of Emotional Intelligence Australia, EI & NLP Coach, Educator, a proud mother of two! Afaf worked with schools where she managed programs for parents, help disadvantaged youth, empowered women and assisted victims of domestic violence through various platforms.
Afaf is a certified EI practitioner and Neurolinguistic programming (NLP) coach. She is very passionate about the role of EI in transforming the experience of parenting to make it a joyful and fruitful journey.