GIVING & RECEIVING FEEDBACK
The Giving and Receiving Feedback masterclass is an engaging one-day face-to-face workshop that will give you the knowledge and skills to be able to give and receive feedback that inspire others to strengthen their capabilities and competencies.
Today’s world demands that school leaders and teachers have the ability to assist their staff and colleagues to adapt to the constant changes in curriculum, pedagogy, technology and other workplace practices. Feedback helps people get on track and serves as a guide to assist people to know how they and others perceive their performance. Feedback can also be highly motivating and energising. It has strong links to employee satisfaction and productivity.
The Giving & Receiving Feedback masterclass will broaden your understanding and develop your the skills, tools and techniques to effectively ask for, give and respond to feedback in the pursuit of developing awareness of self and others. Participants will:
- assist people to know how they and others perceive their performance
- be able to support, motivate and energise staff so they are productive
- develop a feedback approach to their teaching and leadership to effectively assist staff through a variety of feedback models which will improve capability
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of giving and receiving feedback
- Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to develop their capacity and competence in giving and receiving feedback
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Welcome & Preparation
$520 + GST = $572.00View Program Flyer
Please fill in the 2023 waitlist form below. Once a cohort is available and open for registration you will receive an email. To support your professional learning this year, please see our 2022 programs here.