HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS
The High Performing Teams Program is a program designed to help you to step up to the challenges involved in leading whole school improvement—through a focus on strengthening your capabilities in the areas identified as critical in making a difference to the outcomes of students and as you develop those around you in your own school now and in the future. Research tells us that successful leaders are self-aware, have a positive mindset and are capable of working collaboratively to lead teaching and learning and provide effective feedback. The High Performing Teams program will provide a supportive, dynamic and interactive learning experience that challenges you to improve and build these skills.
Recognising that the most powerful way that adults learn is on the job and with peers, the High Performing Teams program provides participants with the opportunity to apply what they learn in ‘real time’ to real work. This is facilitated by participants focussing on a Team Leadership Challenge that will take the team to a higher level of performance.
Participants upon completing this program, will have:
- A greater understanding of what constitutes a high performing team and the ability to classify your current team
- Insight and strategies on how to develop collective efficacy to motivate and sustain a high performing team
- The ability to develop a high performing team through an understanding of the organisational systems and structures (trust, conflict, clarity, accountability and results) of a high performing team
- Improved emotional intelligence to build and sustain a high performing team
- Six to nine month multi-modal program
- Combination of theory and practice
- Reading and reflecting on key ‘think’ pieces
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants in the workshops
- Development of a Team Leadership Challenge Action Project (TLCAP)
- Presentation of TLCAP
- Aligned with the Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL) Australian Professional Standards
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
GENERIC PROGRAM STRUCTURE
(This can be customised and changed)
Welcome & Preparation
Reflections on Impact
Please complete the Contact Us form below to request a proposal
View Program Flyer
Please complete the form below to discuss how we can support you, your region/Diocese or your school. QELi will make contact with you within 48hrs.