INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM FACE-TO-FACE
The Inclusive Leadership program is a nine-month, face-to-face program that focuses on strengthening the capacities of Middle Leaders and Deputy Principals. It is designed to stretch aspirants to the next leadership level and further enhance their current leadership role. The program provides a closer exploration of the knowledge, skills and confidence to lead and develop others for effective leadership of inclusive school communities.
The program draws on the latest evidence about effective leadership for inclusive schools. Throughout the program, learning is consolidated through one-to-one coaching and through participation in mutually supportive, reflective and professional collegiate groups.
The Inclusive Leadership program will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
- gain commitment through the process of influence
- conduct reflective and professional conversations to support teachers to build their capability
- lead high performance teams to develop collective efficacy
- become more skilled in building relationships and trust within your team
- lead learning to ensure consistency of the teaching program and shared understanding of effective teaching
- strengthen understanding of self and develop your own statement of belief.
- Nine month multi-modal program
- 360-degree GENOS survey and 1 hour virtual debrief session
- Combination of theory and practice
- Access to professional readings and videos
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants in face-to-face workshops
- Development of a School Aligned Inclusive Education Leadership Project
- 1 hour virtual School Aligned Inclusive Education Leadership Project coaching session
- Presentation of School Aligned Inclusive Education Leadership Project success
- Collegiate networking
- Aligned with the Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL) Australian Professional Standards
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Middle Leaders & Deputy Leaders
Phase 1 – Program Preparation Email
Phase 2 – 2-day Workshop
Phase 3 – Project and Coaching
Phase 4 – 2-day Workshop
Phase 5 – Reflections on Impact
Phase 6 – Recognition of Program Completion
$2,700.00 + GST = AUD$2,970.00View Program Flyer
Please Select a Cohort below.