Instructional Leadership: Powerful Conversations to Lead School Improvement
Instructional Leadership: Powerful Conversations to Lead School Improvement is a nine-month multi-modal program that focuses on deepening understanding of psychology and neuroscience for educational contexts and explores emotional intelligence and leadership styles with particular reference to coaching. The program has been designed to enhance the personal leadership and conversational skills of middle leaders who are required to work with staff across their school networks to maximise engagement and performance and who are significant contributors to school and student improvement.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Leadership Challenge Action Project (LCAP) and Coaching
- Phase 4 – One-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – Reflections of Learning
- Phase 6 – Recognition of Program Completion
Suitable for: Middle Leaders
Please register your interest below to be notified about future programs.