QELi, in partnership with GCI, is proud to support teachers and leaders with a Introduction to Leadership Coaching Program.
This highly practical course explores three elements of effective coaching practice: the GROWTH conversational framework; the ‘key coaching skills’; and a ‘coaching way of being’. It also provides an introduction to the concept of a coaching approach as a leadership stance and applies this to the context of feedback conversations.
Participants will quickly develop the awareness, skills and confidence to have coaching conversations and to apply their learning in other conversational contexts.
The Introduction to Leadership Coaching program is designed to provide:
- Confidence and skills to lead more effective learning conversations
- Techniques for offering feedback that support growth and performance
- More effective goal setting and attainment
- Essential skills for leaders, coaches and mentors
- A contemporary way of leading and influencing
- Immediately implementable skills and approaches
- Increased self-awareness
- Defining coaching and introducing the GROWTH Framework
- The GROWTH Framework and goal setting
- Key Coaching Skills – listening to encourage thinking, asking powerful questions and paraphrasing and summarising
- The key skills of noticing and a coaching approach to offering feedback
- The Coaching Way of Being, trust and emotional intelligence
- Putting it all together and planning next steps
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All educators, from teachers through to principals and system leaders
Welcome & Preparation
$790 + GST = $869.00View Program Flyer
Please select a cohort below.