Essential for every leader to achieve great results in their school, is the ability to connect and lead through a strong vision and purpose. Building highly effective relationships and trust are essential elements in school culture to assist in any changing and responsive environment within our schools. Highly effective leaders are able to influence the culture within a school and its effectiveness as an organisation.
The Leading Change through Vision & Values Masterclass is a highly practical one-day face-to-face workshop to build a cohesive and effective school community and develop your skills to lead a strong vision, build trust and manage effective changes.
The Leading Change through Vision & Values Masterclass will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
- Strengthen your understanding of leading self and others
- Build relationships and trust within your team
- Gain commitment through the process of influence
- Lead effective change to achieve positive school outcomes
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Reading and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants
- Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to lead change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Welcome & Preparation
View Program Flyer
Please select a cohort below