The Positive School Culture Masterclass is a one-day face-to-face workshop designed to unpack the fundamental principles that underpin the building of a positive school culture so that students and staff feel accepted, valued, respected and included.
This program is built on evidence-based practices focused on the development of high performing teams and a culture of feedback.
“We have argued that an academically effective school is distinguished by its culture: a structure, process and climate or values and norms that channel staff and students in the direction of successful teaching and learning” – Saphier and King
The Positive School Culture Masterclass will broaden your understanding of and enable you to:
- Create a culture focused on continuous improvement
- Develop a culture which focuses on high performing teams
- Establish key strategies for developing a culture for feedback and improvement
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of developing a positive school culture
- Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to unpack the fundamental principles that underpin the building of a positive school culture
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Welcome & Preparation
View Program Flyer
Please select a cohort below