Leadership for Deputy Principals Program
Central Queensland Region
Leadership for Deputy Principals is a nine month, multi-modal professional development program designed to equip high performance school leaders with the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively lead and develop others. The program draws on the latest evidence about effective learning and teaching in schools and school leadership. Throughout the program, learning is consolidated through online collegiate tutorials and one-to-one coaching/mentoring, helping to build mutually-supportive, reflective and professional collegiate groups.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation and Readings
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – School Based Leadership Challenge and Coaching
- Phase 4 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – School Based Leadership Challenge Finalisation and Reflective Essay Submission
- Deputy Principals Masterclass
Suitable for: Deputy, Assistant and Associate Principals in the Central Queensland Region
Expressions of interest: The Central Queensland Region is not running a region-specific Leadership for Deputy Principals Program in 2020. Please consider participating in QELi’s Leadership for Deputy Principals Program.