Leadership for Deputy Principals Program
The Leadership for Deputy Principals Program is designed to equip high performance school leaders with the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively lead and develop others.
The program draws on the latest evidence about effective learning and teaching in schools and school leadership. Throughout the program, learning is consolidated through online collegiate tutorials and one-to-one coaching and mentoring, helping to build mutually-supportive, reflective and professional collegiate groups.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Leadership Challenge Action Project (LCAP) and Coaching
- Phase 4 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – LCAP Completion
- Phase 6 – Recognition of Program Completion
Suitable for: Deputy, Assistant and Associate Principals in the Metropolitan Region.