Leadership for Deputy Principals Program
The Leadership for Deputy Principals Program is designed to equip high performance school leaders with the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively lead and develop others.
The program draws on the latest evidence about effective learning and teaching in schools and school leadership. Throughout the program, learning is consolidated through online collegiate tutorials and one-to-one coaching and mentoring, helping to build mutually-supportive, reflective and professional collegiate groups.
The Leadership for Deputy Principals Program will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
- build relationships and develop self through the use of emotional intelligence
- lead change in your school to improve student outcomes
- lead learning though improvement focused inquiry to positively impact the quality of teaching in your school
- develop your own powerful aligned mission statement reflecting clear vision and values
- employ ethical practices to foster integrity and an inclusive educational environment
- adapt your leadership style to suit context and audience
- sustain a positive learning culture.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Leadership Challenge Action Project (LCAP) and Coaching
- Phase 4 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – LCAP Completion
- Phase 6 – Recognition of Program Completion
Suitable for: Deputy, Assistant and Associate Principals
Next Steps: Leadership for Principals Program
Expression of interest:
Please register your interest below to be notified about future programs.