Leadership for Experienced Principals Program
Leadership for Experienced Principals is designed for experienced leaders to support their continued personal and professional growth within an ever-changing environment. The program helps to refresh and re-engage participants to thrive in fast changing environments. It promotes self-development and professional growth; in-depth planning for school improvement and strategy aligned with the development goals of the broader community.
Led by Dr Barbara Watterston, the program takes an innovative and educated approach to your personal and professional leadership outlook as you focus on your own school’s progression and performance.
The program welcomes guest facilitators Tony Ryan, lifelong educator, futurist and author of The Next Generation; Dr Jasmine Rijnbout, Psychologist, The Performance Curve; and Christopher Thomas, Director of Programs, QELi.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation and Readings
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Executive Leadership Challenge Action Project and Korn Ferry Leadership Style Survey
- Phase 4 – Two-day Workshop and Executive Leadership Challenge Action Project Presentation
- Phase 5 – Recognition of program completion
Suitable for: Experienced principals who may be seeking a platform to prepare for a future professional challenge, experiencing or anticipating role transition or are seeking to renew and refresh leadership capabilities.