LEADERSHIP FOR MIDDLE LEADERS ONLINE NEW ZEALAND 2022
The Leadership for Middle Leaders Program is designed for Middle Leaders who are ready to take the next stretch in their leadership. Whether they aspire to a Deputy Principal role or are ready to further develop their skills in their current role, the program provides a closer exploration of the knowledge, skills and confidence to lead and develop others for effective leadership of school communities.
The Leadership for Middle Leaders program is about developing highly effective middle leaders to close the gap in achievement and reduce variation in schools. The program draws on the latest evidence about effective leadership in schools. Throughout the program, learning is consolidated through one-on-one coaching and highly professional and collegiate groups.
Through completion of the Leadership for Middle Leaders Online Program, you will develop the knowledge, skills and understanding needed to:
- Strengthen understanding of leading self and others
- Become more skilled in building relationships and develop trust within your team
- Gain commitment through the process of influence and engagement
- Conduct reflective and professional conversations to support teachers to build their capability
- Lead high performing teams to develop collective efficacy
The Leadership for Middle Leaders program is a multi-phase program incorporating synchronous and asynchronous activities across four phases:
Welcome & Preparation
Reflections on Impact
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Teachers, Teacher Leaders and Middle Leaders including HOD’s, Year Level Coordinators, Literacy/Numeracy/Pedagogy Coaches
Please fill in the waitlist form below. Once the 2023 cohort is available and open for registration you will receive an email.