Leadership for Middle Leaders Program
The Leadership for Middle Leaders Program enables middle leaders across all schooling sectors to gain exposure to, and learn from, high quality leadership practices, with a particular focus on the effective leadership of teaching and learning.
A middle leader’s responsibilities centre on supporting the creation of expert teaching teams, effective pedagogical practices and systematic curriculum delivery. As such, middle leaders strongly connect teachers in the classroom with the broader school improvement agenda.
This program promotes a culture of willingness to support others in their learning and to know how to do this by providing expert input and coaching.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Leadership Challenge Action Project (LCAP) and Coaching
- Phase 4 – One-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – LCAP Completion
- Phase 6 – Recognition of Program Completion
Suitable for: Aspiring and current middle leaders within the Metropolitan Region.