Leadership for Office Professionals
Leadership for Office Professionals is a nine-month, multi-phase, blended learning program designed to equip non-teaching professional staff with the skills, strategies and leadership mindset to enable you to effectively contribute to, and influence, the school improvement agenda within a school context.
The program will explore:
- understanding the importance of self-awareness, emotional intelligence and resilience
- strategies in leading, supporting and developing others
- collaborative culture and building high performing teams
- leading change and improvement.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation and Readings
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Leadership Challenge Action Project (LCAP) and Coaching
- Phase 4 – One-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – LCAP Completion
- Phase 6 – Recognition of Program Completion
Suitable for: Non-teaching staff; school administration, marketing, HR, IT staff; business managers and guidance officers.
Please register your interest below to be notified about future programs.