Leadership for Principals Program
Far North Queensland Region
Leadership for Principals is a nine month, multi-modal professional development program designed to challenge you in both the operational and strategic aspects of your role. As Principal, your success depends on your ability to grow from an effective manager to a highly skilled and agile leader.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation and Readings
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – School Based Leadership Challenge and Coaching
- Phase 4 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – School Based Leadership Challenge Finalisation and Reflective Essay Submission
Suitable for: Principals in the Far North Queensland Region in their first four years of appointment. To register your interest, please complete and submit an Expression of Interest Form.
Expressions of interest: The Far North Queensland Region is not running a region-specific Leadership for Principals Program in 2019. Please consider participating in QEL’s Leadership for Principals Program.