Leadership for Principals Program
The Leadership for Principals Program is designed to challenge you in both the operational and strategic aspects of your role. As Principal, your success depends on your ability to grow from an effective manager to a highly skilled and agile leader.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Leadership Challenge Action Project (LCAP) and Coaching
- Phase 4 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – LCAP Completion
- Phase 6 – Recognition of Program Completion
Suitable for: Principals in the Metropolitan Region in their first four years of appointment.
Expressions of Interest: The Metropolitan Region is not running a region-specific Leadership for Principals Program in 2020. If you are interested in completing this program, please consider QELi’s Leadership for Principals Program.