Leadership for Principals Program
The Leadership for Principals Program is designed to challenge you in both the operational and strategic aspects of your role. As Principal, your success depends on your ability to grow from an effective manager to a highly skilled and agile leader.
The Leadership for Principals Program will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
- develop accountability structures that enhance the conditions for collaboration and de-privatisation of practice
strengthen community engagement and networks
- lead learning with a future focus outlook and improving student outcomes based on the latest international research
- understand systemness and alignment of goals, resources, processes and routines
- influence and motivate staff
- be able to invite involvement, critical thinking and design thinking
- understand how to adapt to different circumstances and contexts.
- Phase 1 – Program Preparation
- Phase 2 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 3 – Leadership Challenge Action Project (LCAP) and Coaching
- Phase 4 – Two-day Workshop
- Phase 5 – LCAP Completion
- Phase 6 – Recognition of Program Completion
Suitable for: Principals in their first four years of appointment
Expression of interest: Register an expression of interest for the Leadership for Principals Program in 2020 by completing the form below.