The Leading Change Masterclass is a practical one-day face-to-face workshop designed to assist you in leading change toward school improvement.
Change leadership is the ability to influence and enthuse others through personal advocacy, vision and drive, and to access resources to build a solid platform for change. Change leaders enable a systematic process of collective inquiry leading to improvement and innovation.
The Leading Change masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- Building your knowledge of the various change models
- Unpack, review and reflect on previous change processes
- Plan and develop a strategic approach to the implementation of future change
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of leading change
- Participants will be able to engage with the theory, methods, models and processes of being a ‘change’ leader
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Welcome & Preparation
$520 + GST = $572.00View Program Flyer
Please Select a Cohort below.