Leading Inclusive School Practices
This Leading Inclusive School Practices program is aimed at leaders who are responsible for inclusion in their school. This will be a blended professional learning program based on the principles of adult learning and will occur over a 12-month period.
A core aspect of the program will be the identification and undertaking of a leadership learning challenge for participants in their school in relation to leading inclusive practices. This will be a blended professional learning program based on the principles of adult learning.
This interactive program introduces the fundamentals of resilience and explores four key areas:
- 12-month multi-modal program
- 360° GENOS Emotional Intelligence survey and 1hr debrief
- Combination of theory and practice
- Reflection on current practice as a leader
- Reading and reflecting on key ‘think’ pieces
- Discussion and activities with a program facilitator and other aspiring leaders in a 2-day and 2x 1-day face-to-face workshops
- The completion of a leadership project aligned to your context with a 1hr coaching session
- Learning from colleagues
- Online professional learning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is suitable for educators who are responsible for leading inclusion in their school.View program flyer
Program cost: $2,100 + GST = 2310.00.
(Upon registering for the Leading Inclusive School Practices program, you are committing to the program cost and will be invoiced in April 2020).
All applicants must have completed the online relevant DSE training below to be eligible for the Leading Inclusive School Practices Program