LEADING LEARNING MASTERCLASS
The ‘Leading Learning’ masterclass is an engaging one-day face-to-face workshop that dives into recognised high-impact research-based practices and strategies to improve student outcomes.
To ensure the necessary structure, processes and resources are in place to enable more teachers to work like the best. When leaders and teachers undertake evidence-informed inquiry, and use it to work collaboratively towards change and improvement for learners, it establishes professional agency and makes inquiry the everyday work of schools. This creates a culture of sustained improvement.
The Leading Learning masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- Deepen pedagogical expertise
- Increase capacity to lead teaching and learning to have a positive impact on student outcomes
- Strengthen interpersonal skills
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of leading learning
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to explore a number of high-impact research-based practices and strategies to improve student outcomes
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Phase 1 – Program Preparation
Phase 2 – 1-day workshop
Phase 3 – Recognition of Program Completion
$520 + GST = $572.00
Please Select a Cohort below.