LEADING PROFESSIONAL & DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS MASTERCLASS
Advisory Partners 2021
QELi facilitated a Leading Professional & Difficult Conversations Masterclass for Advisory Partners in 2021.
The Leading Professional and Difficult Conversations Masterclass is a highly practical one-day face-to-face workshop to build conversational intelligence and develop your skills to lead a range of professional conversations, including the ability to have courageous conversations.
Professional conversations are crucial to school improvement and shape the culture of our organisation. We learn socially, we learn from one another. Leaders need to be able to communicate effectively to build capability, ensure goals are achieved and develop learning through reflective conversations and collaboration.
The Leading Professional & Difficult Conversations masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- Improve school culture
- Build the skills to effectively enter and lead a range of complex conversations
- Improve overall outcomes through conversations
- Develop a deeper understanding of how conversations are essential to high performing leadership
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of professional and difficult conversations
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to effectively hold professional and difficult conversations
All team members from Advisory Partner.
What were the objectives you had in mind for the programs?
We needed to learn how to talk within the team about the difficult things – crucial conversations.
What impact did the program have for your Diocese?
It helped us realise everyone is different and may have other issues.
This was a fantastic PD, Learning the skills required to deal with difficult conversations and what factors to consider when preparing for a difficult conversation.