LEADING WITH EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
There is a wealth of research detailing the impact of emotion on individual performance and success. In collaboration with GENOS, the Leading with Emotional Intelligence Online Program is a high impact, world-class program designed to accelerate deep understanding about emotional intelligence and how to harness and enhance this key leadership capability.
Using the Genos International 360° EI Survey, participants will not only gain invaluable feedback and support to monitor and stretch their own emotional intelligence, they will explore the central role of emotions and emotional intelligence on the work performance of others.
360° GENOS EI SURVEY
1 HOUR 360 DEBRIEF SESSION
6x 1 HOUR WEBINAR SERIES
In Leading with Emotional Intelligence, you will:
- Explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence using the Genos model.
- Identify tools and techniques to effectively ask for, and respond to feedback in the pursuit of developing awareness of self and others.
- Examine how we can use reactive and proactive techniques to build our resilience and effectively manage strong emotions.
- Explore how to engage in emotionally intelligent high impact conversations.
Welcome & Preparation
Virtual Workshop Series
- Five-month multi-modal program
- Pre-program 360° Genos EI Survey and a 1 hour virtual debrief session
- Combination of theory and practice
- 1 hour Webinar Series (6) by Dr Ben Palmer, Chief Executive Officer, Genos International
- Reading and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants in workshops
- Collegiate networking
View Program Flyer
ABOUT YOUR FACILITATOR, DR BEN PALMER, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, GENOS INTERNATIONAL
Ben has a background in psychology having finished a PhD at Swinburne University in Melbourne Australia where he developed the first Australian model and measure of emotional intelligence. He has an extensive publication list in the area, has been invited to contribute chapters to books and guest edit special issues of journals on the topic. His research has also attracted considerable attention locally witnessed by awards such as the Richard Pratt Scholarship, an Australian Postgraduate Award, and a PhD Thesis-Excellence award.
Please complete the form below to discuss how we can support you, your region/Diocese or your school. QELi will make contact with you within 48hrs.