7 Habits of Highly Effective People
7 Habits of Highly Effective People® is a three month, multi-phase program that examines principles of effectiveness that can be applied in order to become more efficient and achieve a balanced life.
The program is a powerful tool for creating great cultures. As you learn, model, and reinforce the 7 Habits, they create an operating system for effectiveness in your teams and school. When a school intentionally aligns values, behaviours, norms, and systems toward a central strategy, culture becomes a force to drive results.
FranklinCovey’s 7 Habits:
Begin With the End in Mind®
Put First Things First®
You will learn to:
- assume responsibility, focus, and act on what can be controlled and influenced
- define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work
- prioritise and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies
- collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships
- influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives
- develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders
- increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities.
This interactive program introduces the fundamentals of resilience and explores four key areas:
- Stress mastery: maintaining calm, alertness and engagement
- Energise body: building energy, strength and endurance
- Performance mindset: aligning your mind and emotions for performance
- Spirit in action: authentic happiness and integral daily practice