Highly effective leaders at all levels establish cultures high in trust across their organisation in order to influence effectively, ensure success and drive continuous improvement. The Building Trust Masterclass is a highly interactive one-day masterclass for school leaders that focuses on leadership skills to develop trust, credibility and influence in yourself, your teams and your organisation.
Schools and educators face more challenges today than ever before with environments that have excessive work intensity, worry and increased symptoms of distress. Mastering stress is the foundation for building resilience which enables us to navigate the ongoing challenges of a demanding career.
By attending the Building Trust Masterclass you will:
- the foundations of a high trust organisation and its impact;
- the leadership behaviours essential to building and maintaining trust with colleagues;
- the steps to create a culture of trust in the workplace; including
- the latest developments in our understanding of neuroscience and emotional intelligence to enhance your leadership and the psychological safety of those you lead.
- 1 month program
- Combination of theory and practice
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants in workshops
View Program Flyer
Springfox is the Australian leader in resilience, leadership trust and change agility. Founded in 2003 in Australia by Stuart Taylor (as Resilience Institute), Springfox is focused on supporting clients sustain and accelerate human performance through improving resilience. Using an evidenced-based blended learning model, Springfox enables people and organisations to thrive with agility, sustainability and compassion. Find out more at www.springfox.com