POSITIVE SCHOOL CULTURE MASTERCLASS
The ‘Positive School Culture’ masterclass is a one-day face-to-face workshop designed to unpack fundamental principles that underpin the building of a positive school culture so that students and staff feel accepted, valued, respected and included.
Climate and culture have a profound impact on teacher and student performance. Leadership has a profound impact on climate and culture. If the leadership possibilities are exponential, then so are the promises of happy people and success. Climate equals morale. Culture, on the other hand, is what you can get people to do. When people believe in themselves, they will achieve more than they thought possible.
The Positive School Culture masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- Establish clarity around a working and contemporary definition of School Culture
- Understand the key features of positive School Cultures
- Explore methodologies that support strong positive school cultural practices
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of developing a positive school culture
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to unpack the fundamental principles that underpin the building of a positive school culture
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Phase 1 – Program Preparation
Phase 2 – 1-day workshop
Phase 3 – Recognition of Program Completion
$520 + GST = $572.00
Please Select a Cohort below.