A Coaching Approach to Managing Challenging Conversations 2021
During the A Coaching Approach to Managing Challenging Conversations program, you will:
- Develop an understanding of the value of giving difficult feedback to surface blind spots in behaviours, attitudes and performance
- Identify strategies for providing the positive feedback and recognition in ways that others value
- Explore typical workplace scenarios requiring honest, courageous feedback
- Be introduced to practical tools and resources for managing challenging conversations
- Develop strategies for bringing emotional intelligence to interactions that ensures self-esteem and respectful relationships remain intact
- Gain confidence to deal with challenging behaviours and situations
- Build your approach to taking a coaching approach to ‘non’ coaching conversations
Phase 1 - Program Preparation
You will receive some pre-work to complete.
Phase 2 - One-day Workshop
You will explore tools and resources to guide potentially difficult conversations in a way that is non-confrontational and solutions focus in approach.
Phase 3 - Recognition of Program Completion
Participants will receive their certificate of completion.