COACHING ACCREDITATION PROGRAM:
INTENSIVE COACHING MODULE
(Formerly Phase 4)
Undertaking the Intensive Coaching Module (Formerly Phase 4) provides the opportunity to deepen your knowledge, skills and experience of coaching. This is achieved by:
- Gaining additional insights into coaching through the experience of being coached by a skilled coach
- Receiving coaching supervision and support for the coaching that you undertake with real coachees in your workplace
- Receiving feedback on your coaching through the ‘Coach the Coach’ process
- Ongoing structured written reflection on the experience of coaching your coachees and your own development
Specifically, the Intensive Coaching Module (Formerly Phase 4) comprises the following activities:
- Six 1-hour sessions with your GCI coach. This will provide you with support and supervision of your coaching.
- You will coach 2 coachees (6 x 1 hour sessions each) and submit a coaching log for each.
- You will complete a ‘coach the coach’ session, where you will coach your GCI coach and receive feedback.
- You will keep a reflective journal or log on your coaching journey which will be evaluated through a short written summary of your key insights.
To be eligible to register for the Intensive Coaching Module (Formerly Phase 4) you need to have completed Phase 3 of the Coaching Accreditation Program within the past 12 months.
If you completed the program prior to the 12 months, please contact QELi via email@example.com.
Completion of the Intensive Coaching Module (ICM) is required within 6 months of the first coaching session.