The Giving & Receiving Feedback Masterclass will broaden your understanding and develop your skills, tools and techniques to effectively ask for, give and respond to feedback in the pursuit of developing awareness of self and others. Participants will:
- assist people to know how they and others perceive their performance
- be able to support, motivate and energise staff so they are productive
- develop a feedback approach to their teaching and leadership to effectively assist staff through a variety of feedback models which will improve capability
Welcome & Preparation
Participants will receive their welcome email with workshop details and a pre-work to complete – week of 24 July 2023.
Participants will engage in a one-day workshop.
Key Learning Areas:
– Seeking feedback & how to receive feedback
– Teacher feedback observation models
– Student feedback evidence and research
Participants will be emailed their certificate of completion – week of 14 August 2023.