Instructional Leadership: Powerful Conversations to Lead School Improvement 2019
The program will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
- understand change
- understand self and others
- hold powerful conversations to lead school improvement.
Phase 1 - Program Preparation
• Self-reflection survey
Phase 2 - Two-day Workshop
• Explore leadership modules from QELi’s Leadership Framework including:
– defining and exploring instructional leadership to lead school improvement
– developing collective efficacy with your team: starting with ‘why’
– exploring instructional leadership conversations (including coaching) through an EI leadership lens.
• Leadership Challenge Action Project (LCAP) – You will identify a leadership project within your current role that will enable you to reflect on and grow your leadership capacity and leading inclusive practices.
• Establish a collegial network.
Phase 3 - LCAP and Coaching
• Implementation of your LCAP commences.
• One-hour coaching session with expert QELi coach.
• Connect with your collegial network buddy for reflection on progress.
Phase 4 - One-day Workshop
• Explore leadership modules from QELi’s Leadership Framework
• Present and celebrate your LCAP success
• Define and plan for ongoing learning
Phase 5 - Reflections of Learning
• Submit reflections of learning survey
Phase 6 - Recognition of Program Completion
• Certificate of completion awarded