Introduction to Leadership Coaching Cohort 3 2020
The program is designed to:
- provide a clear understanding of what coaching is
- build confidence to use the GROWTH coaching framework immediately
- build familiarity with all elements of the GROWTH Coaching System
- provide a practical way of setting and achieving professional goals
- provide an opportunity for direct experience of the impact of coaching conversations applied to real education topics
- develop greater confidence and skill in giving feedback
- build consolidated knowledge and skills as a result of more practice with feedback
Phase 1 - Program Preparation
In preparation for the program, you are asked to think about 2-3 professional goal areas that you need to focus on in your workplace/career, and consider what coaching means to you – your own definition of coaching.
Phase 2 - Two-day Workshop
You will discuss and develop a clear understanding of what coaching is, and what it is not, and you will build confidence to use the GROWTH coaching framework immediately.