Leading at the Speed of Trust 2019
- choose to make building trust an explicit goal of your work
- learn how others perceive your trustworthiness from your personal tQ™ assessment report
- discover the real, measurable ‘trust taxes’ you might be paying without realising it
- learn to change ‘trust taxes’ to ‘trust dividends’, the benefits that come from growing relationships of trust
- identify leader/manager behaviours that build or erode trust
- learn to build trust with all key stakeholders or restore it when lost
- begin using the ‘Language of Trust’ as an important cultural lever
Phase 1 - Program Preparation
You receive some pre-readings and will be required to complete FranklinCovey’s Trust Quotient (tQ) 360˚ Assessment which measures individual effectiveness and enhances self-awareness. The survey collects important information from your own self-evaluation and insights from those you interact with regularly, such as peers, leaders and support staff, to help you to reflect and identify strategies for professional growth.
Phase 2 - One-day Workshop
You will explore and discuss the case for trust, self trust, relationship trust, organisational trust, market trust and societal trust.
You will learn to engage your team in a completely different way, be more committed and accountable to results, and it will support and drive your ability to deliver results in a way that inspires trust.