Cohort 2 2023
The Leading Learning Masterclass will broaden your understanding of and enable you to:
- Lead learning through developing an inquiry approach that is evidence informed and ensures the necessary structures, processes and resources are in place to enable stakeholders to achieve great outcomes in a culture of sustained improvement
- Reflect and review your practice through the lens of clarity, shared accountability, quality assurance, instructional leadership and impact so key actions for individual and school improvement are developed and implemented
- Build your understanding of how to build a culture focussed on continuous improvement by linking the learning needs of students with the professional learning and practice of teachers
Welcome & Preparation
Participants will receive their welcome email with workshop details and pre-work to complete – week of 16 October 2023.
Participants will engage in a one-day workshop.
Key Learning Areas:
– Unpack, plan and implement the Seven Levers of Instructional Leadership in
the key levers of: Data Driven Instruction, Intentional Collaboration, Trust and Pedagogical expertise
– Instructional planning
– Observation and Feedback
– Professional Development
– Student Culture
– Staff Culture
– Managing School Teams
– Strategically lead teaching and learning
– Data Literacy
Participants will be emailed their certificate of completion – week of 14 November 2023.