The Positive School Culture Masterclass will broaden your understanding of and enable you to:
- Create a culture focused on continuous improvement
- Develop a culture which focuses on high performing teams
- Establish key strategies for developing a culture for feedback and improvement
Welcome & Preparation
Participants will receive their welcome email with workshop details and pre-work to complete – week of 21 August 2023.
Participants will engage in a one-day workshop that will broaden your understanding and enable them to:
– Define School Culture (Student & Adult Culture)
– Unpack, plan and implement a Culture Plan based on the twelve norms of culture (Collegiality, High Expectations, Trust, Support, Evidence Based Practices, Innovation, Decision Making, Traditions, Honest Communication)
– Strategically build and lead High Performing Teams
– Focus on the elements driving effective feedback and improvement
Participants will be emailed their certificate of completion – week of 11 September 2023.