Cohort 2 2023
The Positive School Culture Masterclass will broaden your understanding of and enable you to:
- Establish clarity around a working and contemporary definition of School Culture (Student & Adult Culture)
- Build your understanding of how to build a culture focused on continuous improvement
- Understand the key features of a positive School Culture
- Explore methodologies that support strong positive school cultural practices
Welcome & Preparation
Participants will receive their welcome email with workshop details and a pre-work to complete – week of 30 October 2023.
Participants will engage in a one-day workshop that will broaden your understanding and enable them to:
– Define School Culture (Student & Adult Culture)
– Unpack, plan and implement a Culture Plan based on the twelve norms of culture (Collegiality, High Expectations, Trust, Support, Evidence Based Practices, Innovation, Decision Making, Traditions, Honest Communication, Protection of What’s Important and Caring, Celebration, Appreciation and Recognition)
– Strategically build and lead a High Performing Culture
Participants will be emailed their certificate of completion – week of 20 November 2023.