PRESENCE & COMMUNICATION WEBINAR
with Ben Walden
This webinar looks at what makes a really outstanding communicator across the school community, both in the classroom and in our interaction with fellow staff members and parents.
This session examines a range of skills during the day including.
- Physical and vocal presence
- Emotional Intelligence skills with the many different personalities we encounter
- Maintaining our own sense of purpose and well being
- Encouraging leadership initiative at all levels
- Meeting challenges with enthusiasm and resilience
In short, the behavioural development of outstanding teaching and management practice used at every level of school life.
This session will also include the opportunity for a Q&A.
27 March 2022
Welcome email with zoom details – 28 March 2022
Webinar – 29 March 2022, 9am to 10.30am QLD time (AEST)
Certificate email – 30 March 2022