Teach Like A Champion 3.0 Masterclass 2023
By completing this TLAC 3.0 workshop participants will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the Teach Like a Champion 3.0 book through a keynote presentation by Doug Lemov.
- Build their understanding of Teach Like a Champion and successful implementation through the practitioners voice.
- Develop and improve their Teach Like a Champion network
The presentation and workshop will focus on the key updates in Teach Like a Champion 3.0:
- Extensive discussions of research connecting the techniques more explicitly to cognitive and social sciences,
- Extensive discussions and reflections on the book’s place in classrooms and schools where diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical issues.
- A dozen new techniques (e.g. Exemplar Planning, Retrieval Practice, Knowledge Organizers, Means of Participation)
- All of your standby techniques, revised, refined, improved and sometimes renamed for clarity.
- A full (new) chapter on Lesson Preparation and another of Mental Models.
Participants will receive a pre-reading and final information about the workshop – week of 2 October 2023
Participants will engage in a one-day workshop that focuses on developing a deeper understanding of the Teach Like A Champion 3.0 book through a keynote presentation by author Doug Lemov. Participants will have the opportunity to network with other educators to discuss Teach Like A Champion tips and techniques used in other schools.
Participants will be emailed your certificate of completion week of 30 October 2023.