Teach Like a Champion: Systems and Routines will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
- Develop an understanding of the Teach Like a Champion techniques needed to build strong Systems and Routines
- Create a vision for rolling out the academic, behavioural, and cultural Systems that drive student engagement and achievement across classrooms
- Build an understanding of how to develop a framework and effectively rollout Systems and Routines
- Practise activities that will strengthen your capacity to apply effective Systems and Routines techniques in your classroom to create strong classroom cultures
- Plan how you will implement these techniques in your classroom, team, and school
- Hear from a variety of schools that have successfully implemented Teach Like a Champion
(Please note: this cost includes the Train the Trainer Plug n Play for Systems & Routines, so your schools participant/s can then train others within your school as well as all associated resources including the PowerPoint, workbook and facilitator notes)
Welcome & Preparation
Participants will receive the welcome and preparation email with pre-work – week of 17 April 2023.
The workshop will involve a range of learning experiences including:
– Leading and applying in your context
– Develop an understanding of the ‘Teach Like a Champion’ techniques
– Unpacking the key ‘Systems & Routines’ to improve academics, behaviour and culture
You will be provided with:
– resources and support to return to your school and lead effective Teach Like a Champion: Systems and Routines training sessions
– a practise-based approach to teacher and leader development
Participants will receive their certificate of completion via email – week of 8 May 2023.
Program Follow Up Survey
Participants will undertake an online follow up survey 3 months post workshop.