The Impact Cycle 2019
By attending this program, you will explore the following questions:
- What are the partnership principles and should I ground my coaching in them?
- What should be my approach to coaching?
- How do instructional coaches identify goals with teachers?
- How should instructional coaches go about explaining and modelling teaching strategies?
- How do coaches partner with teachers to make adaptations until goals are met?
The cost to attend the two-day workshop includes a complimentary copy of The Impact Cycle book and a complimentary copy of The Impact Cycle Reflective Guide book.
Phase 1 - Program preparation
Phase 2 - Two-day Workshop
Designed around the key themes of Dr Jim Knight’s 2018 book, The Impact Cycle: What Instructional Coaches Should Do to Foster Powerful Improvements in Teaching, this two-day workshop supports educators in establishing coaching cycles that lead to improved teaching, and student learning.