The Impact Cycle Cohort 3 2021
Participants will explore the following questions:
- What are the partnership principles and should I ground my coaching in them?
- What should be my approach to coaching?
- How do instructional coaches identify goals with teachers?
- How should instructional coaches go about explaining and modelling teaching strategies?
- How do coaches partner with teachers to make adaptations until goals are met?
Phase 1 - Program Preparation
You will receive some pre-work to complete.
Phase 2 - Two-day Workshop
Designed around the key themes of Dr Jim Knight’s 2018 book, The Impact Cycle: What Instructional Coaches Should Do to Foster Powerful Improvements in Teaching, this two-day workshop supports educators in establishing coaching cycles that lead to improved teaching, and student learning.
Phase 3 - Recognition of Program Completion
Participants will receive their certificate of completion.