Thriving Through Change and Challenge Cohort 2 2020
This interactive program introduces the fundamentals of resilience and explores four key areas:
- Stress mastery: maintaining calm, alertness and engagement
- Energise body: building energy, strength and endurance
- Performance mindset: aligning your mind and emotions for performance
- Spirit in action: authentic happiness and integral daily practice
The workshop will be facilitated by Simon Cook, Director, Springfox. Simon has had over 30 years of successful leadership experience in multi-site and major retail businesses, safety and global franchising, as well as corporate commercial roles in both the UK and Australian energy sector.
He has a track record of increasing the resilience, positivity and performance levels of individuals and teams. As a
sought-after coach and mentor, he is valued for his insight and ability to deeply connect with those he works with, cultivating a safe, authentic and trusting environment where positive challenges deliver positive results. When facilitating, Simon draws on both his professional and personal experience to bring many of the concepts around resilience, compassion and well-being to life. He holds a Masters of Business Administration from the Australian Catholic University and is a member of the International Coaching Federation.
Phase 1 - Pre-Program Preparation
You will be required to complete a Resilience Diagnostic, an online self-assessment. Results of the Diagnostic will be debriefed at the workshop.
Phase 2 - Workshop
You will be introduced the fundamentals of resilience and explores four key areas:
• Stress mastery: maintaining calm, alertness and engagement
• Energise body: building energy, strength and endurance
• Performance mindset: aligning your mind and emotions for performance
• Spirit in action: authentic happiness and integral daily practice
Phase 3 - Coaching
One-hour coaching session
Register your details below to be contacted about participating in Thriving Through Change and Challenge. Once this program is open, our program coordinators will be in touch with further information.
Please also note that you will not be invoiced for this program until it has opened and our team have been in contact with you to confirm your registration and attendance preference.