RESILIENCE & WELLBEING MASTERCLASS
The ‘Resilience & Wellbeing’ masterclass is a one-day face-to-face workshop on how to develop efficient problem-solving skills, build and maintain interpersonal relationships and realistic goal setting.
Understanding our decisions, behaviours and performance is vital for the development of personal and professional resilience and success. By examining contemporary understandings of neuroscience and emotional intelligence, we can learn to respond with balance, calm and confidence to the challenges and joys of life.
The Resilience & Wellbeing masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- Understand the current research in neuroscience and emotional intelligence
- Learn about the protective behaviours of resilient people and how to develop habits of self-care for lifelong wellbeing
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of of resilience & wellbeing
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to effectively respond with balance, calm and confidence to the challenges and joys of life
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Phase 1 – Program Preparation
Phase 2 – 1-day workshop
Phase 3 – Recognition of Program Completion
$520 + GST = $572.00
Please Select a Cohort below.