The Resilience & Wellbeing Masterclass is a one-day face-to-face workshop on how to develop efficient problem-solving skills, build and maintain interpersonal relationships and build the knowledge and skills to improve overall wellbeing.
Understanding our decisions, behaviours and performance is vital for the development of personal and professional resilience and success. By examining contemporary understandings of neuroscience and emotional intelligence, we can learn to respond with balance, calm and confidence to the challenges and joys of life.
“Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about dancing in the rain” – Vivian Greene
The Resilience & Wellbeing Masterclass will broaden your understanding of and enable you to:
- Understand the current research in neuroscience and emotional intelligence
- Learn about the protective behaviours of resilient people and how to develop habits of self-care for lifelong wellbeing
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of resilience & wellbeing
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to effectively respond with balance, calm and confidence to the challenges and joys of life
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Welcome & Preparation
$550 + GST = $605.00
View Program Flyer
Please select a cohort below