System Leaders Driving Inclusive Education in Queensland
Please note, this program is being rescheduled to commence in October 2019. Please register your interest to participate in the program by completing the expression of interest form below. You will be notified by QELi as soon as revised dates are confirmed. Please contact QELi on +7 3007 5222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
System Leaders Driving Inclusive Education in Queensland is a six-month, multi-phase program that focuses on strengthening the capacities of regional leaders who lead teams supporting inclusive practices, to grow in their leadership, support, engagement and motivation of teachers to achieve the best results for all students in schools. A core element of the program is identifying and undertaking a reflection journal related to leading inclusive practices in your regional teams to support school improvement.
This program is suitable for system leaders who are responsible for lifting the performance of regional teams to support inclusive
practices and educational outcomes for all students. Directors and Managers who are sponsored by their Regional Director are eligible to apply for this program. The cost of the program will be covered by the Department of Education.
The System Leaders Driving Inclusive Education in Queensland Program will enable you to develop the knowledge, skills and understanding needed to:
- understand yourself as an educational leader of inclusive practices
- support and develop a collaborative culture of leading and supporting inclusive education
- give and receive effective feedback for collective improvement of inclusive education
- lead inclusive practices to positively impact student outcomes
- create an emotionally aware strength-based learning environment with your teams
- expand your knowledge and understanding of leadership capabilities
- reflect on feedback in relation to leading inclusive practices
- apply these new learnings to your role in leading and supporting regional staff to contribute to inclusive education