QELi, in partnership with Teach Like a Champion, is proud to support teachers and leaders with a Teach Like a Champion: Systems & Routines Online Program.
Former teacher, principal and charter-school founder Doug Lemov authored Teach Like a Champion after observing teachers getting exceptional results. He realised by naming and describing successful teacher techniques, coupled with short, focused video clips of the techniques in action, the practices could be easily shared with others. This program, Teach Like a Champion: Systems and Routines, focuses on the techniques that champion teachers use to design, install and maintain systems and routines that students do automatically and with little-to-no teacher prompting, such as ‘strong start’, ‘cold call’ and ‘exit tickets’ or techniques for participating in a discussion.
Upon completing this program, you will be equipped to return to your school and implement Teach Like a Champion in your classroom and have the materials to train others in your school in the techniques from Teach Like a Champion: Systems and Routines.
Teach Like a Champion: Systems and Routines will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
- Develop an understanding of the Teach Like a Champion techniques needed to build strong systems and routines
- Create a vision for rolling out the academic, behavioural, and cultural systems that drive student engagement and achievement across classrooms
- Build an understanding of how to develop a framework and effectively rollout systems and routines
- Practise activities that will strengthen your capacity to apply effective Systems and Routines techniques in your classroom to create strong classroom cultures
- Plan how you will implement these techniques in your classroom, team and school
Welcome & Preparation
Virtual Workshop Series
Program Follow Up Survey
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All educators in schools, from teachers through to principals. The program prepares instructional leaders and school leadership teams to deliver Teach Like a Champion: Systems and Routines training in their school context
$1200 + GST = $1,320.00
(Please note: this cost includes the Train the Trainer Plug n Play for Systems & Routines, so your schools participant/s can then train others within your school as well as all associated resources including the PowerPoint, workbook and facilitator notes)
View Program Flyer
Please select a cohort below